There are six ways to come see what we’ve got going on here at Resilient Acres. We hope to see you on the farm soon!
1. Rent the upstairs suite of our 1901 Farmhouse on Air BnB. You’ll also have access to the living and dining rooms downstairs. If you’re just looking for one room, we have the Sycamore Room available within the house.
2. Rent the Downstairs Space of the Farmhouse or our Barn for your retreat, wedding, or other special event.
3. Camp on our land by signing up through HipCamp.
4. We welcome WWOOFers throughout most months of the year. Check out our WWOOF profile.
5. Check out our calendar and come to one of our events.
6. Reach out directly and let us know if you’d like a tour or to collaborate on a project.